Before using HUUPS for the first time, we recommend that you read a few tips:
- Give your children time to get used to the HUUPS rocking board.
- Always provide enough free space around the HUUPS rocking board.
- Use HUUPS on a flat surface. Using HUUPS on an inclined surface may cause the unit to tip over and injure.
- It is recommended to use it on a carpet or foam mat.
- HUUPS rocking boards should be used under adult supervision.
- We recommend using the HUUPS barefoot barefoot.
- Help the children by shaking hands and explain what they can and cannot do with the HUUPS rocking board.
- Teach your children to walk on the HUUPS rocking board in the middle.
- Pay attention to the fingers on the edges. Teach your children from the first use to keep their fingers away from the edges. There is a risk of trapping your fingers and hands under the HUUPS rocking board, which may cause injury.
HUUPS is not responsible for any accidents or for material or financial damage caused by using the HUUPS rocking board. HUUPS is not a toy, it is not suitable for children under 3 years. Use with caution and under the supervision of an adult.